Alivio - Picasso 4 Motor Recliner Lift Chair
The Alivio Picasso Lift Recliner offers the peak of position customisation. With four motors the Picasso allows for independent adjustment of the headrest, lumbar, back and footrest sections of the chair, whilst also offering the simplicity of full recline or full standing position with the press of a button.
The hand control has soft grip buttons and allows for 6 pre-defined positions.
Power Headrest - The individually adjustable head support allows you to lift or lower the position of the headrest even when the backrest is fully reclined providing a higher level of adjustment for your neck and back. Helpful for watching tv or reading a book whilst in a reclined position.
Power Lumbar - Individually adjustable lumbar support, which can assist in maintaining a proper sitting posture; helping to relieve tension on the spine to prevent pain or discomfort due to poor posture, arthritis, or existing back problems.
Power Backrest and Power Footrest - The dual lift system, the picasso allows you to individually adjust the backrest and the footrest for the position that best fits your clinical needs.
- Dual lift function
- Lay-flat recline
- Footrest extension
- All close & all lift buttons
- Hand controller
- Ultra-durable fabrics
- Lumbar support to accommodate sitting posture
Easy to use hand control:
- Soft grip buttons
- 6 pre-defined positions
- Choose “full recline” or “full stand” with the touch of a button.
- Total chair depth – 100 cm
- Total chair width – 81.3 cm
- Total chair height – 108 cm
- Seat depth – 50.8 cm
- Seat width – 52.1 cm
- Seat height from the ground – 49.5cm
- Reclined length – 183 cm
- Max weight capacity – 158 kg
- Total chair weight – 74 kg
|Minimum Overall Height (mm)||1080|
|Maximum Overall Height (mm)||1080|
|Frame Warranty (months)||60|
|Electrics Warranty (months)||24|
|Mechanisms Warranty (months)||60|
|Other Parts / Accessories Warranty (months)||24|
|Fabrics Warranty (months)||24|
|DVA Approved (if applicable)||Yes|
|Safety Accreditation (if applicable)||ARTG- 216484|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)||158|
|Minimum Seat Height (mm)||495|
|Maximum Seat Height (mm)||495|
|Seat Width (mm)||521|
|Seat Depth (mm)||508|
|Backrest Height (from Seat) (mm)||720|
|Folded Width (mm)||520|
|Number of Motors||Four Motor|
|Length Fully Reclined (mm)||1830|
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.