Category Snap is a set of 36 cards, which can be grouped together into different families. These can be used in three different association games, which support cognitive stimulation therapy.
How It Works
The pack includes three games of different difficulty levels: Snap, Pairs and Full House.
The aim of each game is to match families of cards, e.g. Snap requires the player to match two cards from the same family.
The cards have all been designed with high colour contrast and easily recognisable images that support people with dementia to play each game without assistance.
The three different difficulty levels ensure this game is suitable for people with early or mid stage dementia.
Pack contains 36 laminated image cards, 13 cm x 9 cm, and instructions for play.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.