Contour Turner - For Tap or Knob
Turning taps and knobs can become a more difficult process for someone with limited hand strength or grip.
If it takes someone a lot of effort or requires someone’s assistance to turn certain knobs and taps, this Contour Turner can make this process far easier.
It has a spring bed made of stainless steel rods. Which when placed around an item, retract and conforms around the shape.
The handle of this turner is made from high-quality plastic to ensure that the users have an excellent grip when using this tool. The turner eliminates the need to twist the wrist which can be a painful process for a lot of people with limited mobility.
The head size of this Contour Tap or Knob Turner is 95mm wide and the tool is 50mm deep.
Total weight - 130 grams.
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.