TheraMed Diffuser Coccyx Pressure Relieving Cushion
Pressure Diffusing Coccyx Seat Cushion with Choice of Cover
This forgiving memory foam cushion will reduce pressure on your (coccyx) tailbone and may reduce or prevent pain caused by pressure when sitting.
Help alleviate tailbone pain by using this quality seat cushion on all seating surfaces for car and other transport seating, on wheelchairs, dining chairs, work chairs and lounge chairs.
- Use of this cushion may provide pain relief for a bruised tailbone, or other tailbone soreness.
- Designed to reduce pressure on the coccyx, by suspending the coccyx over the cut-out section reducing pressure.
- Optimum pressure relief - diffuses the body's load.
- Lightweight, readily transportable.
Comes in 2 cover options:
- Dura Fab - Soft woven washable polyester- feels like suede finish, in charcoal
- Steri Plus - Moisture resistant polyurethane, able to be wiped clean, dark green colour
Durafab cover shown in image.
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.