Elispoon - stabilizing spoon
ELISpoon is a revolutionary spoon that enables independent eating for people with hand coordination difficulties such as Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury, Post-stroke deficits, or Huntington's disease.
Counter weights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves, preventing food spillage.
ELISpoon is easy to use and has no electrical components or batteries, so you don’t need to charge it. You can wash it as you please and bring it easily wherever you go.
Suitable for use in right or left hand.
|Manufacturer||Performance Health (Ausmedic)|
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.