Good Grips Coated Spoons
As well as the special twist built into the metal shaft that allows them to be bent in any angle for either left or right handed use, these Good Grips Coated spoons have a plastisol coating to protect the teeth and gums.
Perfect for protecting the teeth of people who may have a bite reflex that causes them to bit down hard on objects placed in their mouth. As well as providing a softer surface for people who pain or injuries in their mouth.
A good option if the user is being fed by a carer, offering a little more protection from sudden head movements, particuarly those who are living with a tremor, Parkinson's Disease or Ataxia.
Good Grips Cutlery Bendable Utensils are made of stainless steel featuring a 35mm diameter built up handle.
- Coated teaspoon
- Coated tablespoon
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.