Gyenno Tremor Bravo Twist - Spoon & Fork
Gyenno Advanced Technology improves confidence to eat more easily for people with Parkinson's Disease or a tremor and also is of assistance for those having difficulty manipulating cutlery to collect food easily. With both Spoon and Fork attachments and an automatic twisting fork function for spaghetti and noodles, this device is of assistance to many people with any hand dexterity challenges.
- 360 degree stabilisation solution, offsetting 85% unwanted tremor from the intended movement of your hand
- Intelligent high-speed servo control system provides fast and accurate stabilisation
- Altitude algorithm technology used for UAV improves its stable level
- Automatically distinguishes between intentional hand motion and unconscious tremor, only corrects unconscious tremor
- Both Fork and Spoon are in the Kit
- Twist spaghetti/noodle Function - very useful for those with tremor And also for those who are just having difficulty manipulating cutlery to pick up noodles or spaghetti
- Gyenno Bravo Twist is suitable for people with hand tremor range within 2.7 inch (7 cm)
- The Built-in Battery design is robust and 2.5 hour charging will give around 180 mins of use.
- Magnetic connector design makes it easy to change the attachments.
- Portable protective carrying case design, 157g only
- Convenient for travelling to be able to eat with dignity wherever you are.
Note: This model has a slimmer flatter handle design (see picture) which might suit some people's grips better than the broader grip on the Gyenno Tremor model.
Comes with USB charging cable, which can be used with any standard wall plug with a USB input.
*Wall plug not included with package.
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.