iCare - IC333 Adjustable Bed – Split Queen
Featuring all the benefits of a standard IC333 electric adjustable homecare bed, the Split queen model has the added benefit of allowing for different positions on either side of the bed.
Very beneficial if both people require different sleeping positions through the night, but still want to sleep in the same bed.
The IC333 offers all the height, Trendelenburg tilt, knee break, and foot lift adjustments you need from a home care bed, without looking like it belongs in a hospital.
The backrest, head tilt and knee bend functions are perfect for medical positioning as well as comfort – you can even position the bed to act as a recliner chair alternative if required. The tilt (Trendelenburg) function is also available for medical conditions - where feet are required to be higher than the head or vice versa - and pressure care - alternating weight bearing and pressure positioning - as well as a helpful aid for getting into and out of bed safely.
Available in Vinyl and other colour options upon request.
- All the movements of a hi-lo bed: tilt, knee break, foot lift and height adjustable
- Important Trendelenburg tilt function
- Fully upholstered head board add on available - Click here for range.
- Solid Frame
- Bed lowers to 220 mm
- Fashionable fully upholstered trim
- Heavy duty locking castors
- Dual lift motors
- Two easy-to-use hand controllers – one on each side
- Warranty: 10 years
- Max User Weight – 300 kg (including mattress)
- Overall Bed Length – 215 cm
- Mattress length – 203 cm
- Overall Width – 158 cm
- Mattress Width – 75cm (per side) 150 in total
- Bed Height range: 22 – 66 cm
**Please Note - Bed comes in one piece, please contact your nearest store if you have any questions about installation.
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.