iCare - IC333 Electric Adjustable Home Care Beds
The elegant iCARE IC333 is a feature-packed adjustable bed, that has all the functions and benefits of a home care and facility bed frame, without looking like a hospital bed.
Height adjustable from a very low position – perfect if falling out of bed is a concern - right up to very high to make caring and medical procedures easier for carers or nursing staff.
The backrest, head tilt and knee bend functions are perfect for medical positioning as well as comfort – you can even position the bed to act as a recliner chair alternative if required. The tilt (Trendelenburg) function is also available for medical conditions - where feet are required to be higher than the head or vice versa - and pressure care - alternating weight bearing and pressure positioning - as well as a helpful aid for getting into and out of bed safely.
- All the movements of a hi-lo bed: tilt, knee break, foot lift and height adjustable
- Important Trendelenburg tilt function
- Fully upholstered head board add on available - Click here for range.
- Solid Frame
- Bed lowers to 220 mm
- Fashionable fully upholstered trim
- Heavy duty locking castors
- Dual lift motors
- Single easy-to-use control
- Quiet operation
- Optional Companion bed available - Please enquire over the phone or in store for companion beds
- Warranty: 10 years
MATTRESS NOT INCLUDED - Click here for range of Mattresses.
- Max Overall Height: 66 cm
- Max User Weight:
- 200 kg for Long Single and King Single
- 300 kg for Double and Queen
- Overall Bed Length: 215 cm
- Mattress length: 203 cm
- Overall Width:
- Long Single - 96 cm
- King Single - 112cm
- Double - 140 cm
- Queen - 158 cm
- Bed Height range: 22 – 66 cm
**Please Note - Bed comes in one piece, please contact your nearest store if you have any questions about installation.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at [email protected], or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.