Imak Arthritis Socks
The unique design of IMAK’s Arthritis Socks provides mild compression, warmth and increased circulation to promote healing for those suffering from arthritis of the foot and/or toes. These arthritis socks were designed by an orthopaedic surgeon to prevent and alleviate the pain associated with arthritis, neuropathy and poor circulation.
They can also be worn to prevent swelling of the feet and legs, especially on long flights.
The socks have individual toes, just like gloves, and also have added webbing in between the toes to prevent stiffness by keeping the toes separated and able to stretch, which encourages a more natural gait when walking.
These socks come in three sizes – small, medium and large and are grey in colour. They are extremely easy to put on and, are so comfortable, that they can be worn day and night.
The manufacturer recommends you consult your doctor before using the IMAK Arthritis Socks for treating circulatory problems, especially those associated with diabetes, neuropathy of the lower leg or other existing skin conditions.
Benefits of IMAK Arthritis Socks
- Can wear 24 hours a day Provides mild compression to control swelling
- May help with poor circulation
- May help with neuropathy of the feet
- Great for walking
- Comfortable fabric – soft breathable cotton
- Warms up cold feet
- Helps keep feet dry
- Come in 3 sizes – small, medium and large
- Fully washable
IMAK Arthritis Socks Can Be Used For:
- Arthritic foot and toe pain
- Poor circulation
- Swelling the feet and the ankles Travelling – especially flying
- Materials and Allergy Information Free from Latex 92% cotton 8% Spandex
- Soft breathable fabric
To wash, simply hand wash them in cold water, rinse well and air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Click here for more information
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at email@example.com, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.