inmuRelax Cushion - Music Therapy and Sensory Stimulation
"With the inmuRELAX, we have sought to create a beautiful and dignified sensory tool with a musical universe that the user is a part of themselves."
Anders Hansen and Toni Marquard, inventors of the inmu
The inmu is a multi-sensory experience, an ideal tool for sensory stimulation and music therapy. Suitable for people living with anxiety, dementia or high stress levels. It soothes, relaxes and improves sleep.
The name inmu stands for ‘interactive music’.
Interactive music is music that you can control. The music is created by a computer inside the inmu which uses advanced artificial intelligence software that composes the music while you hold the inmu. The music changes as you touch, stroke or move the inmu.
Feel the soft fabric, the tactile elements, and the comforting vibrations with your hands and body. Let your fingers follow the golden wave. Slip your hand into the pocket and feel safe.
A comforting and meditative musical universe embraces you as you hold inmuRELAX. The music is like the sound of a gentle stream, always the same but forever changing...
The music and vibrations follow your movements, your touch, and your breathing. Listen to the music and experience how the inmu comes alive when you squeeze, touch, or swing it.
inmuRELAX has no buttons. Even weak or elderly people can activate the music. The music starts as soon as you lift the inmu up and stops automatically when you put it down or when you fall asleep. You are in control of how and when the music plays.
2 year warranty
Spare covers as well as an alternative easy wipe clean Waterproof cover can be purchased in addition to the inmuRELAX - Click here for additional covers.
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.