Nutricia Souvenaid Dementia Supplement - Carton of 24 x 125ml Bottles
Souvenaid is a medical nutrition drink that supports memory function in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease.
Souvenaid should be taken once daily in the early stages of the disease, to nutritionally support the connections in the brain, called synapses.
Based on more than 10 years of research and development, Souvenaid contains a unique combination of nutrients, called Fortasyn Connect, which provide the nutritional building blocks that are required by people with early Alzheimer's disease.
The unique combination of nutrients in Souvenaid includes omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, uridine monophosphate and choline, together with phospholipids, B vitamins and other nutrients, at levels difficult to achieve from dietary intake alone.
Vanilla, Cappuccino, Strawberry
Carton of 24 x 125ml bottles
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at [email protected], or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.