Oscar Barwon Recliner / Lift Chairs
The new Oscar Barwon is part of the Australian-made Oscar deluxe lift chair range.
The chair features a velcro-attached three-roll back rest, offering excellent support to lower, middle and upper back. The top two rolls are filled with a fibrous filling that has a wonderful soft feel, whilst the bottom roll is a high quality foam that provides excellent lower lumbar support. The backrest is fully adjustable to meet individual needs of comfort, and cater to conditions including Scoliosis, Kyphosis and Arthritis.
The seat dimensions can be customised to suit individual requirements in addition to a range of optional extras including massage and pressure care seating. The chair also offers rear locking castors, integrated battery back-up and pressure relieving foam throughout.
Available in standard Single or Dual Motor in Single or Dual Motor configuration ($441 upcharge for dual motor) and in a range of different fabrics to suit any home.
Choose with or without show wood on arms to assist rising and protect the fabric. Stain options are Walnut (standard), Teak, Mahogany and Baltic.
- Mini: Suitable for users from approximately 4'10"- 5' 2" (147-157cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- A - Small: Suitable for users from approximately 5' 2"- 5' 6" (157-168cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- B - Medium: Suitable for users from approximately 5'4"-5'10" (163-177cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- C - Large: Suitable for users from approximately 5'11"-6'5"(180-195cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
Options & modifications include:
- Seat depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Width
- 75mm castors/remove castors
- Arm Height
- Back Height
- Battery Backup
- Heat & Massage options
- Memory Foam cushions
- Roho pressure care cushion
- No show wood arms
- Pockets on both sides
- Rear push handle
- Gluteal recess
- Disable lift function
- Modify footrest length
- Controller on left hand side
*Prices will change in conjunction with adjustments.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at [email protected], or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.