Oscar Hudson Recliner / Lift Chairs
The new Oscar Hudson is part of the Australian-made Oscar deluxe lift chair range and is suitable for users from approximately 147cm-195cm (4’10"-6'5") tall with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
Available in standard Single or Dual Motor in Single or Dual Motor configuration in a range of different fabrics to suit any home.
The chair features a supportive velcro-attached 2 section back rest. The top roll is filled with a fibrous filling that has a wonderfully soft feel and is designed to sit perfectly above the scapular to give excellent neck support. Bottom roll is a high quality foam that provides excellent back support. The backrest is fully adjustable to meet individual needs of comfort, and cater to conditions including scoliosis, kyphosis and arthritis.
The wall saver features allows the chair to be positioned just 10cm (4") from the wall to accommodate full recline.
Seat dimensions can be customised to suit individual requirements in addition to a range of optional extras including massage and pressure care seating.
Available with or without show wood on arms to assist rising and protect the fabric or as a waterfall arm.
- Mini: Suitable for users from approximately 4'10"- 5' 2" (147-157cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- A - Small: Suitable for users from approximately 5' 2"- 5' 6" (157-168cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- B - Medium: Suitable for users from approximately 5'4"-5'10" (163-177cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- C - Large: Suitable for users from approximately 5'11"-6'5"(180-195cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
Options & modifications:
- Seat depth
- Seat height
- Seat width
- Armrest style
- Castor size (can also choose to remove castors)
- Armrest height
- Backrest height
- Footrest length
- Battery Backup
- Heat & Massage options
- Cushioning options (including ROHO cushion cutout)
- Rear push handle
- Gluteal recess
- Disable lift function
- Controller side
*Prices will change in conjunction with adjustments.
Please enquire online or with your nearest store, if you would like alternate colours or adjustments made
*Please note images show Monza fabric option.
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.