Oscar Hudson Recliner / Lift Chairs
The new Oscar Hudson is part of the Australian-made Oscar deluxe lift chair range and is suitable for users from approximately 163 cm-177 cm (5'4"-5'10") tall with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
Available in standard Single or Dual Motor in Single or Dual Motor configuration ($400 upcharge for dual motor) and in a range of different fabrics to suit any home.
The chair features a supportive velcro-attached 2 section back rest. The top roll is filled with a fibrous filling that has a wonderfully soft feel and is designed to sit perfectly above the scapular to give excellent neck support. Bottom roll is a high quality foam that provides excellent back support. The backrest is fully adjustable to meet individual needs of comfort, and cater to conditions including scoliosis, kyphosis and arthritis. The wall saver features allows the chair to be positioned just 10cm (4") from the wall to accommodate full recline.
The seat dimensions can be customised to suit individual requirements in addition to a range of optional extras including massage and pressure care seating. The chair also offers rear locking castors, integrated battery back-up and pressure relieving foam throughout.
Available with or without show wood on arms to assist rising and protect the fabric or as a waterfall arm.
Stain options are Walnut (standard), Teak, Mahogany and Baltic.
Options & modifications:
- Seat depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Width
- Waterfall arms
- 75mm castors/remove castors
- Arm Height
- Back Height
- Battery Backup
- Heat & Massage
- Memory Foam
- Roho cushion cut-out
- No show wood arms
- Pockets on both sides
- Rear push handle
- Tablet arm
- Gluteal recess
- Disable lift function
- Modify footrest length
- Vertical or over-vertical backrest
- Controller on LHS
*Prices will change in conjunction with adjustments.
Please enquire online, at your nearest store, or by calling 13 LEEF to talk to one of our friendly staff.
*Please note images show fabric option.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at email@example.com, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.