Activator Fitness Poles (Pair) - Blue Series Urban 300
These Activator poles were designed for post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and falls prevention rehabilitation in Canada. They are used by many people individually or in a group to enjoy regular exercise and build up their walking.
Discuss with your Physio or OT and think about whether these Poles could be the activity you need to help you to build up your walking confidence, safety and general fitness to maintain your independence.
The Series 300 is Canada’s favourite Nordic walking Pole.
Built for fitness and engineered for performance, safety and comfort, these premium-quality Urban Poles enable you to burn up to 46% more calories than walking without poles. The ergonomic CoreGrip (patent pending) engages your core muscles as you walk to help you easily strengthen your core.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity - 200 lbs per pole.
- New Ergonomic Coregrip handles designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist & hand joints
- Bell Shape tip for stability - If you are a confident walker and Poling for fitness rather than stability you can substitute the boot tips and upgrade to a more challenging workout.
- Strapless for injury prevention
- 3 anti-vibration features to minimise stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6' (183 cm) - Taller poles available for taller walkers!
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel