Some people need a walker, some people need a wheelchair—some need both. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a walker that could also function as a wheelchair? There is—Airgo’s Fusion, the 2-in-1 Transport Chair and Rollator. The side-folding Fusion has a weight capacity of 136 kilograms in both modes!
The Airgo Fusion was designed to allow you to remain independent and live your life to the fullest. Its lightweight design and unparalleled stability provide the confidence to walk safely again. And if you ever find that you've ventured out too far, the Airgo Fusion converts easily to a transport chair so that a loved one can help bring you back home in comfort and style.
- Lightweight side-folding rollator and transport chair in one design
- Folds sideways easily by just a pull of the strap!
- Patent pending Swing n' Lock footrests clip to the frame when folded
- The frame locks together when folded for safer lifting and storing
- Unique ergonomic handgrips fit naturally for easier brake access
- Lightweight frame (7.76 kg net) designed for superior stability
- Reflective soft basket can be removed and is machine washable
- 8" (20 cm) Comfort-Grip wheels are ideal for indoor outdoor use
- Weight capacity of 300 lb in both modes
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having