The Avalon Floor Bed combines modern design with modern technology for an incredibly versatile low-low nursing bed.
- The bed can be lowered to an ultra low height of 160mm from the floor to reduce the risk of injury from falls and minimise the need for restraints. Electric high-low adjustment, back rest, knee break and Trendelenburg tilt options for maximum versatility.
- Built in base extension increases the bed length by a maximum of 195mm to suit a variety of patient heights.
- Column-less design with removable head and foot panels delivers excellent visibility of patient and superior caregiver access.
- Powder coated steel main frame with 10 year warranty for maximum strength and longevity.
- Tente twin kick-stop braking castors for easy maneuverability.
- Easy to use, water resistant hand controller secures to the bed rail for ease of access.
- Range of optional accessories to suit individual needs (collapsible side rails, back up battery, self help pole and IV pole).
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having