The Back-EZE MKII is a lightweight, polyurethane moulded foam back support cushion, contoured both vertically and horizontally to support the spine and lumbar area to maintain the natural curve as well as providing sideways support for stability and comfort.
- The vertical curve helps the spine to maintain the correct S shape (lumbar lordosis).
- The horizontal curve gives firm, gentle support against rolling of the body to the left or right side particularly when travelling in a car or on other transport.
- Designed for use in the car, office or wheelchair, the Back-EZE MKII has deeper sides that "hug" the body and provide added lateral support.
- This design is also suitable for a larger sized user and will also suit people with a smaller curve in their lower back.
- The Back-Eze comes with a navy blue stretch fabric cover that is easy to sponge clean.
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having