The Bestic® Feeding Arm offers an enhanced quality of life by providing the user with the freedom to eat without assistance, leading to greater independence and a more dignified and pleasant dining experience.
Bestic supports eating for users who have difficulties feeding themselves due to physical disabilities, decreased range of motion in their arms or hands, or poor voluntary control coordination. This may be people with different neurological diseases or degenerative conditions such as multiple sclerosis, polio, ALS, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy, spinal injuries or ataxia.
Features and Benefits:
- Controlled by the user and can be adjusted according to the user’s abilities.
- Possible to control with one button.
- Sleek and functional. Designed to fit into the dining environment.
- Operates with soft movements making it discrete and quiet.
- Easy to install and to learn, as well as easy to store.
- Up to five hours of battery operating time.
- Lightweight and portable - comes with backpack.
Spoon and plate are dishwasher-safe.