The BetterLiving Safety Mat can be placed on either side of the bed to help prevent injury for patients who roll out of bed. Ideally suited for use with beds in a very low setting, and especially useful when bed safety rails are not suitable.
- Unique non-slip feature helps to minimise the risk of injury should the mat be inadvertently stood on by patient or carer.
- Textured underside prevents the mat slipping when downward pressure is applied
- Mat can be easily re-positioned with foot for easy manoeuvrability so easy to slide under the bed for storage
- Three foam sections covered by hinged nylon for easy folding
- Reflective strip to minimise trip hazards in low light visibility
Sizes: Comes in standard size and XL
Standard: Thickness 50 mm, Width 600 mm, Length 1750 mm
XL Size: Thickness 75 mm, Width 800 mm, Length 1750 mm