The Drive Borg Riser Recliner Chair is a versatile, comfortable and convenient chair which assists those with limited mobility to stand up easily and to rest with feet up and reclined with good comfortable support. The Borg Dual Motor Recliner comes in black or brown beautifully soft leather.
An electric recliner with two motors to enable leg-rest to be elevated / lowered and the backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options.
It is upholstered with a high-quality leather material, with matching PVC for further durability. This chair has been equipped with an easy to use controller.
- Dual motors allow infinite positions
- The risers have a distinct lift, rest and recline action.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- Supreme comfort snooze position.
- Stylish design to add to any decor.
- Simple to operate handsets across the range.
- Soft and comfortable design.
- Safety key built into the hand controller.
- Battery back-up (Battery operated reset function).*
- Safe recline distance 6cm.
- Features castors to aid movement.
- Height: 112cm (44”)
- Width: 92cm (36.2”)
- Depth: 102cm (40")
- Seat Depth: 55cm (21.5")
- Seat Height: 51cm (2
- Seat Width: 51cm (20")
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
Colours: Black or Dark Brown
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having