Borg Leather Single Motor Riser Recliner - Black or Brown
The Borg Single Motor Recliner comes in black or brown beautifully soft leather. The Drive Borg Riser Recliner Chair is a versatile, comfortable and convenient chair which assists those with limited mobility to stand up easily and to rest with feet up and reclined with good comfortable support.
Despite being single motor, the leg raising function of this particular chair activates before the back commences reclining so it is suitable for those who wish to sit to eat or watch TV with their feet elevated. This is a great feature for those who might not manage a dual motor wit 4 button remote.
This chair has been equipped with an easy to use controller - The single motor chair has only 2 control buttons "Down and recline" on one, and backrest up and stand rise function on the other. This simpler controller is recommended for those who may become confused with 4 buttons to choose from, or people with cognitive/memory challenges.
It is upholstered with a high-quality leather material, with matching PVC for further durability.
- The risers have a distinct lift, rest and recline action.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- Supreme comfort snooze position.
- Stylish design to add to any decor.
- Simple to operate handsets across the range.
- Battery back-up (Battery operated reset function).*
- The risers are ideal for people with limited mobility, helping them rise to their feet effortlessly.
- Safe recline distance 6cm.
- Castors to aid movement.
- Height: 112cm (44”)
- Width: 92cm (36.2”)
- Depth: 102cm (40")
- Seat Depth: 55cm (21.5")
- Seat Height: 51cm (20")
- Seat Width: 51cm (20")
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
Colours: Black or Dark Brown
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at email@example.com, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.