Wrap style skirt which fully opens to make dressing easier and more comfortable.
Hidden, colour coded velcro fastenings, and wrap designs, combined with stretch high quality fabrics to make dressing independence achievable.
- Elasticated back waistband and flat front for neater look.
- Full length maxi skirt measuring approx. 97cm / 38inches.
- Beautiful pleats at waist for feminine touch.
- Convenient side pockets.
- Unique 'EasyFasten' system.
- Coloured velcro fastenings and tape inside making garment easier to get into. Lime for left and red for right.
- Natural, breathable fabric with additional stretch for extra comfort.
- Easy but secure touch open and close velcro fastening which will last as long as the garment when washed correctly.
Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees. Always wash with velcro fastening closed.
Available in Twocolours - Shibori navy and Gingko print.
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having