This forgiving memory foam cushion will reduce pressure on your (coccyx) tailbone and may reduce or prevent pain caused by pressure when sitting.
Help alleviate tailbone pain by using this quality seat cushion on all seating surfaces for car and other transport seating, on wheelchairs, dining chairs, work chairs and lounge chairs.
- Use of this cushion may provide pain relief for a bruised tailbone, or other tailbone soreness.
- Designed to reduce pressure on the coccyx, by suspending the coccyx over the cut-out section reducing pressure.
- Optimum pressure relief - diffuses the body's load.
- Lightweight, readily transportable.
Comes in 2 cover options:
- Dura Fab - Soft woven washable polyester- feels like suede finish, in charcoal
- Steri Plus - Moisture resistant polyurethane, able to be wiped clean, dark green colour
Durafab cover shown in image.
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having