The Etude Plus bed, with its attractive aesthetics, flexible design and easy handling is ideal for at home or in community care.
All the hallmarks and proven features of the popular Etude, such as sturdiness, ease of handling and durability, are very much present in this new community bed.
- Tool-less assembly - Assembling can be done without the use of tools or technicians.
- Optimisable mattress platform sections - Enables a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the client.
- IPx6 electronics - Easy-to-clean pendant reduces chance of infection and waterproof to eliminate short circuits.
- Tilt function - Enables patients to be positioned in a fully seated position.
- Length - 219cm
- Width - 102cm
- Adjustable Height - 33cm - 73cm
- Max User Weight - 165 kg
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having