Funke EVAQ PRO II Support Mattress
The Funke Mattress Evaq Pro II is equipped with an evacuation function so a patient can be efficiently evacuated without need to reposition or carry them on a stretcher.
The evacuation function only requires one person, includes safety belt with quick release buckles, a bottom that has special sliding material and peripheral reinforcement making stairway evacuation possible and rescue handles on the cover.
- At-Risk Mattress up to stage 2 (EPUAP)
- Supersoft zone for head and heel relief
- Two-layered hyperelastic foam core (with longitudinal and diagonal intersections)
- Special sliding material at the bottom
- Rescue handle
- Firm edges provide stability
- Waterproof but breathable incontinence cover
- Ultrasonically welded seams
- PU cover that is removable, washable up to 95°C & disinfectant-proof
Weight capacity: Suitable for patients up to 140 kg
Available in three sizes: Single, Long Single and King Single
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer flat-rate delivery from $6.50* using the Auspost ‘Parcel Post’ service with tracking. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Find delivery charges to other areas by clicking here.
- All orders are dispatched from our Caulfield South warehouse within 2 business days of you placing your order.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries should be received within 2 business days of dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries should be received within 3 – 7 business days of dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas will take longer.
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers because we want you to purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return one or more items in your order, please either email us at email@example.com or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details, please click here.