The Funke Hyper Foam 2 Mattress is a three-layer pressure care therapy system.
This hyper-elasticated foam mattress has longitudinal and diagonal intersections and air ventilation for an optimal micro-climate. Ideal for those who require a high level of pressure relief, this mattress also has minimal shear force (below 18mm/hg pressure), minimising the chance of skin abrasions. This mattress is applicable for pain therapy.
- Hyper-elastic foam core with longitudinal and diagonal intersections
- Three-layers with peripheral reinforcement
- Welded seams and overlapped zippers
- Air ventilation for optimal micro-climate
- Optimum pressure relief and minimum shear force (below 18mm/hg pressure)
- Removable Cover, washable up to 95°C (disinfectant cleaning + autoclavable)
- Flame retardant
Weight capacity: Suitable for patients between 20-120kg
Available in three sizes: Single, Long Single and King Single
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having