Gyenno Advanced Technology improves confidence to eat more easily for people with a tremor and also is of assistance for those having difficulty manipulating cutlery to collect food easily. With both Spoon and Fork attachments and an automatic twisting fork function for spaghetti and noodles, this device is of assistance to many people with any hand dexterity challenges.
- 360 degree stabilisation solution, offsetting 85% unwanted tremor from the intended movement of your hand
- Intelligent high-speed servo control system provides fast and accurate stabilisation
- Altitude algorithm technology used for UAV improves its stable level
- Automatically distinguishes between intentional hand motion and unconscious tremor, only corrects unconscious tremor
- Both Fork and Spoon are in the Kit
- Twist spaghetti/noodle Function - very useful for those with tremor And also for those who are just having difficulty manipulating cutlery to pick up noodles or spaghetti
- Gyenno Bravo Twist is suitable for people with hand tremor range within 2.7 inch (7 cm)
- The Built-in Battery design is robust and 2.5 hour charging will give around 180 mins of use.
- Magnetic connector design makes it easy to change the attachments.
- Portable protective carrying case design, 157g only
- Convenient for travelling to be able to eat with dignity wherever you are.
Note: This model has a slimmer flatter handle design (see picture) which might suit some people's grips better than the broader grip on the Gyenno Tremor model.
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having