Gyenno Advanced Technology improves confidence for people with a tremor to eat more easily. Both Spoon and Fork attachments are supplied in the kit.
The Gyenno Spoon/Fork provides:
- A 360 degree stabilization solution, offsetting 85% unwanted tremor from the intended movement of your hand
- Intelligent high-speed servo control system providing fast and accurate stabilization
- Altitude algorithm technology used for UAV improves its stable level
- Automatically distinguishes between intentional hand motion and unconscious tremor, only detecting unconscious tremor.
Gyenno Spoon is suitable for people with hand tremor range within 2.7 inch (7 cm)
- The Built-in Battery design is robust and 2.5 hour charging will give around 180 mins of use.
- Magnetic connector design makes it easy to change the attachments.
- Portable protective carrying case design, 157g only
- Convenient for travelling to be able to eat with dignity wherever you are.
The large grip surface makes several different grip positions possible to enable you to choose which hand hold gives you the most control. This really clever device has been given very positive feedback by those who have used it already.
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having