Currently out of stock - expected June
The HeartSure Pulse Oximeter is useful for measuring the oxygen saturation level in your blood and also your pulse rate:
- Pre/post-operative conditions.
- Monitoring respiratory conditions.
Features of the HeartSure Pulse Oximeter:
- Measures oxygen saturation (Sp02) and pulse rate (PR).
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy to use.
- Dual colour OLED display.
- Big font display.
- 6 display modes.
- Visual and sound alarm function.
- Anti-shaking technology.
- 2 x AAA batteries. CHL-HM
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having