The elegant iCARE IC333 is a feature-packed home care and facility bed frame.
The iCare333 bed is height adjustable to a very low position where falling out of bed is a concern, right up to very high for carer and medical procedures.
Backrest/head tilt and knee bend functions for comfort and medical positioning. Tilt (Trendelenburg) for medical conditions with head higher than feet or vice versa, altering weight bearing and pressure positioning as well as a helpful aid for getting into and out of bed safely.
- All the movements of a hi lo bed: tilt, knee break, foot lift and height adjustable
- Important Trendelenberg tilt function
- Fully upholstered head board add on available - Click here for range.
- Solid Frame
- Bed lowers to 220 mm
- Fashionable fully upholstered trim
- Heavy duty locking castors
- Dual lift motors
- Single easy-to-use control
- Quiet operation
- Optional Companion bed available - Please enquire over the phone or in store for companion beds
- Warranty: 10 years
MATTRESS NOT INCLUDED - Click here for range of Mattresses.
- Max Overall Height: 660mm
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Min Overall Height: 240mm
- Overall Bed Length: 2080mm
- Mattress length: 2030mm
- Overall Width: S 960mm, KS 1120mm, D 1400mm, Q 1580mm
- Bed Height range: 220 - 660mm CHL-HNBS bariatric
**Please Note - Bed comes in one piece, please contact your nearest store if you have any questions about installation.
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having