Fully Automatic, Accurate and Easy to Use Smart Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor
iHealth View Wireless Wrist Monitor is designed to give you accurate piece of mind anywhere. And with Bluetooth technology, you can track your readings on select devices with the free iHealth Myvitals app to help get a clearer picture of your health.
- Measuring Position Sensor helps you find the right measurement position for accurate results.
- Risk Indicator checking if your blood pressure is in the normal BP range based on JNC standards.
- Silent and quick testing during inflation, so anywhere, anytime measure quietly.
- Works with most of iOS and Android devices and free iHealth Myvitals App available on the App Store or Google Play ( iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.3 or later)
- Large LED Display
- 120 Memory Space
- Fits wrists sized 5.3” – 8.7” (13.5cm – 22cm) in circumference CHL-HM
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having