The new multi-adjustable Transit ECON 800 is a quality, lightweight manual wheelchair.
With swing-away and detachable footrests the calf length can be adjusted to fit your body perfectly. Combine that with its flip-back armrest for easy access to desks as well as easy side transfers and you will notice the added convenience in your life.
It's KARMA's multi-functional quality wheelchair at a most affordable price.
Available in both Transit and Self-Propelled models.
- Frame: Folding light weight aluminium
- Footrest: Swing away height adjustable
- Armrest: Swing back, padded
- Transit - Fixed, pneumatic tyres 16"x1.75
- Self-Propelled - Quick release, Pneumatic Tyres 24" x 1 3/8
- Castor: Solid 8"
- Brakes: Pull to lock and attendant braking system for Transit model
- Seat: Fixed height for Transit, adjustable for Self-propelled model
- Upholstery: Dacron fire retardant
Available in two sizes - 18" (41cm) or 16" (41cm) Seat Width
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having