The Merits Explorer 4 wheels is a robust, modern scooter with numerous deluxe features including the powerful 4-pole motor, LCD display, full suspension system with shock absorbers, 12v power socket and automatic speed reduction when turning.
Stylish new modern design with a modesty panel gives this scooter a smart attractive look.
- Adjustable full suspension system front & rear delivers a smooth ride over varied terrain.
- Comfortable leather feel contoured high back seat with slide, swivel, recline & adjustable armrests
- Powerful Merits 4PT (4 pole technology) motor for hilly terrain or driveways.
- New modern LCD dashboard display offers clearer more easy to read battery gauge, speed, time & temperature.
- LED lighting system delivers brighter illumination with less power consumption.
- Built in speed reduction switch which is activated when turning offering exceptional safety.
- 12 volt tiller socket (for phone or GPS).
- Max Range 40km
- Available with rear storage box, and scooter canopy optional.
Maximum user capacity on flat level ground: 159kg
Available in silver and red colour options.
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having