The Metro Car Handle Plus (with Torch) makes getting in-and-out of the car that much easier.
Simply slide the handle into the striker/door-latch -on the passenger or driver's side for extra support while sitting or rising to stand.
It fits any door striker – so you can have support anywhere in the car for stress-free travelling -even in a taxi.
It also includes a flashlight for greater visibility getting from the car to the comfort of bed late at night.
When you’re done, simply place the handle in your car and you’re ready to go.
Features and Benefits
- Non-Slip Grip - easily stand from your car without falling.
- Easy-Leverage - handle is placed in optimal position for maximum leverage.
- Flashlight - for extra visibility at night
- Durable - supports up to 500 lbs (227kg).
- Universal - fits most strikers – no vehicle modification required.
- Portable to take with you whenever you'll be travelling.
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having