The perfect solution for anyone looking for a simple, accessible mobile phone.
Designed for simplicity, the EasyFlip features a large screen, large buttons, amplified tones and much more.
- M4/T4 Telecoil and Bluetooth - resulting in enhanced volume, clarity and connectivity when connected to Hearing Aid devices.
- Large, clear, customisable display - Big buttons identifiable by touch and colour.
- Unwanted menu items can be hidden in order to consolidate the visual menu.
- Amplified volume - Up to 95dB ringtone and 25dB ear piece volume boost.
- Dedicated Emergency Key - with GPS locating function.
- Voice output keys and menu - Text to speech enabling audio text messages.
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having