EasyTel combines the comfort of a home phone without the high cost and lengthly connection times often associated with NBN.
The perfect solution for those who want a simple, no fuss home phone.
The Olitech EasyTel is a home/desktop style phone that uses a micro SIM card instead of a fixed line. It offers the perfect solution for those who don't want or need an NBN phone connection. The EasyTel works on the 3G network; no land line is needed.
- Amplified volume - Up to 90 dB ringtone and 40 dB ear piece volume boost (volume level and tone clarity adjustable).
- M4/T4 Telecoil and Bluetooth compatibility - enabling enhanced volume and clarity when connected to Telecoil/Bluetooth enabled Hearing Aids.
- Large, visible emergency button - allows the caller to instantly call pre-programmed phone numbers (up to 5 ). Optional emergency pendant also available.
- Replaceable and rechargeable backup battery - offers up to 8 hours standby time. You will still be connected even when the power fails.
- Large, tactile keypad - and "talking keys" for those with low vision or dexterity.
- Optional waterproof emergency pendant - which can be worn as a bracelet or on a lanyard (included). Approximate 10-12 m indoor and 20 m outdoor range.