The One Touch Automatic Jar Opener will open stubborn lids at the touch of a button, enhancing independence in older individuals and people with weaker grip or movement limitations.
The One Touch Jar Opener is completely automatic and safe, perfect for those who may have a weaker grip or coordination difficulties and need a little assistance.
How it works:
- With just a single touch of a button your jar opens in seconds.
- It grips nearly any size jar firmly and clamps itself onto the lid.
- The powerful, high-torque motor exerts up to 25 pounds of force to unlock the lid, releasing the seal with ease.
- Opens all jars with 30mm to 88mm diameter lids.
- Powered by two AA batteries (not included).
This item enhances independence and is small enough can be kept in the kitchen draw. FB-OT
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having