This popular big button amplified phone features a uniquely shaped handpiece and fantastic earpiece amplification making it ideal for people who are hard of hearing.
- An extra loud power boosted ringer -- requires 4 AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Receiving volume control - You can adjust your receiving volume from 0 to +20dB
- Speech volume control - You can adjust your speech volume from -1, 0 or + 1dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Amplified Receiver - Allows you to adjust the volume in the earpiece to a higher level for comfortable listening
- Extra loud ringer
- Tone control
- Super bright flashing ring indicator
- Big button high contrast keypad
- 12 one touch number memory
- Easy grip handset
- Wall Mountable
This corded phone has it all. Whether you or your loved one is hard of hearing, or work in a noisy environment, the Care100 is the corded phone you have been waiting for.
Recommended Australia wide by Audiologists and Hearing Specialists.
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
Note: This telephone product is specifically designed for people with hearing difficulties and is provided with a handset earpiece volume control for individual requirements. Due care must be taken by all users that the handset earpiece volume control is set to the lowest level acceptable by each respective user.
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having