Oricom Care80 Amplified Phone with Photo Dialling
Oricom Care80 Amplified Telephone with Photo Dialling
The Care 80 is the perfect phone for people suffering from memory loss, moderate to severe hearing loss and or low vision. It is an Amplified Phone with Picture Dialling has 6 large one-touch picture memory buttons.
Simply save the phone number to one of the 6 buttons, then place a photograph of the person whose number is saved underneath the protective cover. That photograph then identifies your one touch dial button.
The Care 80 also features:
- An amplified receiver,
- extra loud ringer,
- a large high contrast keypad,
- bright visual ring indicator and
- is Hearing aid compatible.
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at email@example.com, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.