Oricom PRO610-1 Amplified Digital Cordless Phone
Oricom Amplified Digital Cordless Telephone
The Cordless Phone for Sight & Hearing Impaired Seniors.
This phone will deliver greater amplification, clarity, features and ease of use than ever before.
If you or a loved one is hard of hearing then this is the cordless phone you have been waiting for.
- Talking voice menu function on cordless handset.
Guides user through setup – ideal for persons with low vision.
- One Touch Earpiece Volume Boost Button.
Making calls louder and easier to understand.
- Multi Handset Compatible.
This phone is compatible with multiple handsets. Add up to 5 cordless handsets (PRO10HS) to the system.
- Loud Ringer.
Never miss a call with extra loud ringers on handset and base up to 90 dB spl with 5 volume levels.
- 3 Direct Memories.
Store your 3 most frequently dialled numbers for one touch redial.
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
The phone contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers Hearing Aid users clearer sound. Simply switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.
- Two user profiles for receiver equalizer and amplification.
Two user profiles can be programmed to control earpiece receiver equaliser and amplification.
- Amplified Receiver.
Allows you to adjust the volume in the earpiece to a higher level for comfortable listening.
- Visual Ring Indicator.
Ultra bright white strobe lights on the handset and base to visually signal incoming calls.
One touch hands-free freedom when making or receiving a call.
- High contrast backlit display.
High contrast backlit display with enlarged easy to read characters.
- Ergonomic Design.
Ergonomic design coupled with large well-spaced out and tactile buttons provide for comfort and ease of use.
- 50 Name & Number Phone Book.
The simple to use phonebook stores 50 names and numbers for quick dial out.
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.