The OrthoRhiza Thumb Support from OrthoBrace is made of the most premium soft, breathable velour with air holes for ultimate patient comfort.
The OrthoRhiza has inbuilt malleable and adjustable aluminium supports covering the dorsal and volar aspects of the thumb and also encompassing the circumference of the proximal phalanx. This provides superb immobilisation of the metacarpo-phalangeal (MCP) joint and also moderate carpo-metacarpal joint support.
Perfect for post surgical thumb rehabilitation.
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Tendinitis of the Thumb
- Rhizoarthritis (Thumb)
- Post-Operative thumb support
- Fits left and right thumbs
- Mouldable aluminium support
- Low profile, breathable material
- Two sizes fit most sized thumbs
Available in two sizes - Regular and Large