The new Oscar Barwon is part of the Australian-made Oscar deluxe lift chair range.
The chair features a velcro-attached three-roll back rest, offering excellent support to lower, middle and upper back. The top two rolls are filled with a fibrous filling that has a wonderful soft feel, whilst the bottom roll is a high quality foam that provides excellent lower lumbar support. The backrest is fully adjustable to meet individual needs of comfort, and cater to conditions including Scoliosis, Kyphosis and Arthritis.
The seat dimensions can be customised to suit individual requirements in addition to a range of optional extras including massage and pressure care seating. The chair also offers rear locking castors, integrated battery back-up and pressure relieving foam throughout.
Available in standard Single or Dual Motor in Single or Dual Motor configuration ($441 upcharge for dual motor) and in a range of different fabrics to suit any home.
Choose with or without show wood on arms to assist rising and protect the fabric. Stain options are Walnut (standard), Teak, Mahogany and Baltic.
- Mini: Suitable for users from approximately 4'10"- 5' 2" (147-157cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- A - Small: Suitable for users from approximately 5' 2"- 5' 6" (157-168cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- B - Medium: Suitable for users from approximately 5'4"-5'10" (163-177cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
- C - Large: Suitable for users from approximately 5'11"-6'5"(180-195cm) with a weight capacity up to 130kg.
Options & modifications include:
- Seat depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Width
- 75mm castors/remove castors
- Arm Height
- Back Height
- Battery Backup
- Heat & Massage options
- Memory Foam cushions
- Roho pressure care cushion
- No show wood arms
- Pockets on both sides
- Rear push handle
- Gluteal recess
- Disable lift function
- Modify footrest length
- Controller on left hand side
*Prices will change in conjunction with adjustments.
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having