The Peta Easi-Grip Carving Knife is part of the popular range of Easi-Grip knives.
The Peta range of ergonomic knives with large Easi-Grip handles require less grasp strength and range, and place less strain on the wrist by allowing you to cut foods with the wrist in a straight position. You may find meal preparation tasks less painful or less tiring using these specially designed knives.
The options include a Bread Knife, Carving Knife and a smaller Food Preparation Knife.
- Thicker Handle - This means your hand does not need to close so tightly to obtain a firm grip.
- Angled Handle - This allows you to work with your the hand and wrist in a natural position which might prevent discomfort often associated with more forceful activities like cutting meats, vegetables, bread or other foods.
- Non-Slip Grip - This safety feature reduces the likelihood of the knife twisting or slipping in wet or greasy conditions. The green parts are "soft-feel" non-slip features.
- Stainless Steel Blade - Longer lasting and more hygienic.
- The Bright Green Colour - may be of assistance for those with low vision, and is also a helpful safety feature so you will be aware of it's location and avoid accidental cuts.
- Blade length 190mm
- Length overall 241mm
- Handle height 140mm
- Weight 131g
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having