The Peta Easi-Grip Food Preparation Knife is part of the popular range of Easi-Grip knives.
The Peta range of ergonomic knives with large Easi-Grip handles require less grasp strength and range, and place less strain on the wrist by allowing you to cut foods with the wrist in a straight position. You may find meal preparation tasks less painful or less tiring using these specially designed knives.
The options include a Bread Knife, Carving Knife and a smaller Food Preparation knife.
- Thicker Handle - This means your hand does not need to close so tightly to obtain a firm grip.
- Angled Handle - This allows you to work with your the hand and wrist in a natural position which might prevent discomfort often associated with more forceful activities like cutting meats, vegetables, bread or other foods
- Non-Slip Grip - This safety feature reduces the likelihood of the knife twisting or slipping in wet or greasy conditions. The green parts are "soft-feel" non-slip features.
- Stainless Steel blade - Longer lasting and more hygienic
- The Bright green colour - may be of assistance for those with low vision, and is also a helpful safety feature so you will be aware of it's location and avoid accidental cuts.