The S Drive Powerstroll is a re-chargeable "motor" that attaches to a manual wheelchair to take the strain out of pushing. It makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces. It has controls to mount on the wheelchair handle so you can turn the help on and off with the touch of a button and no need to bend. This is a fabulous device to enable much greater use of a wheelchair in all terrains. Great idea for travel and holidays.
Its unique one click docking station (patented) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds.
Available in Standard and Heavy Duty - Choose below
- Travels up to 16 km (10 miles) on a full battery charge*
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- It is very portable, making transportation simple
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20" seat width
- Hand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt (200 watt-HD), 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
- Maintenance free airline friendly 2 x 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st), this includes the wheelchair and user combined Heavy Duty model weight capacity 180kg (28st)
Weight Capacity: 135 kg standard, 180 kg for heavy duty model
*Subject to conditions of use