Superior quality overbed or chair table with dual function top - tilting and fixed sections.
The unique design allows the table top to be easily lifted without having to operate the control handle and will remain at the position required with no further adjustments.
The table top can only be lowered by operating the control handle. No bending is required. With a large tilting section and a small fixed section for items that need to be kept level.
The modern c-base is extremely strong and durable and will fit in well with any room decor.
The large thermoform top has been designed with infection control in mind, the flat surface is smooth, non-absorbent and free from gaps making it easy to clean.
- Laminated beech wood table top
- Size: 810mm (L) x 385mm (W)
- Tilting section: 560mm (L) x 385mm (W)
- Height range: from 785mm - 1050mm
- Fingertip pressure adjustable table angles : 0°/18°/25°/32°/38°/43°
- 4 x 50mm castors (2 are lockable, 2 are free-rolling)
- Max load: 20kg (evenly spread)
- Powder coated steel frame
- Anti-slip book rail on tilt section and full rail on fixed section
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having