The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before.
An increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 147 kg (325 lbs.) combine with a wraparound easy-drive tiller to allow larger people and those with limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel-specific mobility product for the first time.
Featuring seat post suspension for a smoother ride and one hand feather-touch disassembly make the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus the easiest travel scooter to take along anywhere.
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tyres
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Front tiller-mounted basket
- Seat Post suspension
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Weight Capacity: 147 kg
- Maximum speed: up to 6 km/h
- Overall length: 101 cm
- Overall width: 54 cm
- Per-charge range: up to 23 km -this will depend on terrain.
Announcements & Events
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having