Rije Dysphagia Cup - Options
RiJe™ Dysphagia Cup was developed with Speech Pathologists & Occupational Therapists to enable the safe swallowing of liquids to promote rehabilitation and assist in learning the skill of independent drinking.
It Automatically dispenses a set amount of thin and nectar-thickened liquids to promote safe small swallows and can be adjusted to dispense 3 to 15 millilitres of the liquids to arrive at the most satisfying and safest sip amount.
How It Works: RiJe Cup automatically dispenses a limited portion of liquid each time it stands in its upright position. Once the portion is withdrawn and the cup put upright – it delivers another portion within 2 - 3 seconds. The built-in regulator allows adjusting portion size before the cup is filled with liquid.
Best for: Those who suffer with dysphagia, motor disabilities, developmental delay, dementia and, other ailments including stroke, Parkinson’s, ALS, MLS, Cerebral Palsy, head, neck and chest cancer and injury.
- Delivers one sip at a time through a straw from the cup’s rim.
- The nosey cup design allows the user’s chin in a neutral position.
- Ergonomic handles are built with comfort in mind and holds up to 250ml
- It is built to withstand accidental drops and to prevent spillage of entire content.
- Dishwasher safe, non-latex, and non-BPA.
- Allows drinking from open cup or straw.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.