RoseCup Clear with Spoon
The RoseCup has been designed to assist with access to nutrition and hydration for anyone struggling with feeding and swallowing or who has been diagnosed with dysphagia. The RoseCup is designed to use with your preferred selection of attachments. The attachments provide different levels of control for you while using your RoseCup with thickened liquids.
While we recommend you use thickened meals/liquids with the RoseCup- it can also be used for non thickened liquids as an easy delivery method for those without dysphagia.
- Spill-proof when fitted with a lid and an attachment
- Uses the sucking reflex to assist with swallowing
- Able to be used in different positions
- Designed to minimise head tilting
- Adaptable through attachment selection to suit individual need and preference
- Easy to clean
- You can use your RoseCup with your own thickened liquids/meals
- Volume control
RoseCup with Spoon Attachment
The spoon provides the option of drinking/eating at your own pace. The spoon must be tipped forward before any liquid will flow through the hole into the spoon bowl. Once full to the level you want, you can proceed to sip/lick the liquid at your own pace.
People who are very slow to eat, who might become agitated by someone continuously presenting a spoon to them to take food, might appreciate the opportunity to sit quietly with the cup held in both hands and take small tastes of a food they like, across a relaxed period of time or as the mood takes them. Sometimes it is counter productive to try to persist once a person starts refusing spoonfuls offered. This might enable a little more nutrition to be consumed in a more relaxed way.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at email@example.com, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.